Wrapping up Foodie FriDIY 2016
Today’s post is a little bit different for Foodie FriDIY. Because of life and time restraints and all of those things that happen daily, we’ve decided that this is going to be our last Foodie FriDIY. 🙁
But don’t be sad! We want to go out with a bang and invite you to link up for one more party!
Before we get this party started, I want to thank each and every one of you that has linked up, commented and shared Foodie FriDIY. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you and we appreciate all of your support!
Because it’s party season, here are some GREAT party ideas! A few sweets, a couple cocktails – because that’s how I throw a party. Here are the features!
- For me the season of pumpkin started a few weeks back and will last well into the New Year – so I’ve chosen this amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Recipe from StageTecture – they are gorgeous and delicious and a great way to get this party started!
- Next up because every party needs a signature cocktail April Go Lightly has a beautiful drink for us to enjoy! Head over to her blog to check it out and Cheers!!
- Gotta keep those drinks cold and Premeditated Leftovers shows us how with a Cranberry Sugar Plum Ice Ring – I have to say, I’ve forgotten how pretty an ice ring can be – love the functionality too!
- And for another yummy bite how about a Cherry Almond Cookie – served up from The Kitchen is my Playground!
Now let’s not be sad – be sure to stop by the features show them some love! Leave a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share. Now, link up below for Foodie FriDIY 2016!
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 2016! Link up now, we’re live until Sunday. I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link.
If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!