Foodie FriDIY Soup is Good Food
And since this is my first time picking features, I started with what I know best….which is SOUP! One of my favorite sayings is soup is good food and here are several amazing soups to feature & share – starting from the top left & clockwise;
- Vegetable Barley Soup by Little Miss Dexterous
- Slow Cooker Ham, Corn and Potato Soup by Sweet & Savory by Shinee
- Paleo Zuppa Toscana Soup by Just Us Four
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Soup by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Garlic Soup by Cookilicious
- Chicken and Rice Soup by Cooking with Curls
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow us on Pinterest –
This is a food and DIY party…all posts not pertaining to food or DIY will be deleted. Please do not link up link parties. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties