Foodie FriDIY Cocktail Party!
It’s a party here at Foodie FriDIY and I thought I’d start off this round with a cocktail party – I mean it’s noon somewhere….right? 😀
So break out your martini shakers and let’s start our Foodie FriDIY Cocktail Party – let’s get right to the features and shake a tail feather or two! Here are the features starting at the top and working from left to right;
- Cheers with a Blood Orange Martini from Little Sugar Snaps!
- Keep out your martini shaker to mix up a Blueberry Lavender Lemon Drop Martini – Growing Up Gabel!
- How about a Boozy Cherry Lemonade Slushie courtesy of Pink Heels Pink Truck!
- The Filthy and Spicy Martini from Ginger Wroot – I love a Dirty Martini, can only imagine how good this one is!
- Spicy Cucumber Gin Cocktail is from Grey is the New Black!
- Cheers to the Complete Savorist with this tasty Blackberry Sparkle!
- And last….but certainly not least is a Creamy Limoncello Martini thank you to Cooking on the Front Burners!
Ok….put down your cocktail just for a minute and remember just a couple of things….Don’t forget after you get done linking up, drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked …I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find.
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow us on Pinterest –