Hello you! Welcome back to Foodie FriDIY #85! I’m so happy you’re joining us again! Remember when I told you last week, we’ve had some amazing weather here in Central california – well with that beautiful weather – which was a little rain and lots of sunshine came wildflowers – AMAZING wildflowers! I kid you not, every corner offered a new and more breathtaking view! I love spring in the Central Valley! How about you, how’s the weather where you are at? Are you enjoy an early spring or still digging out from winter?
Ok….enough of pretty flower pictures, it’s time to get to work! 😀 Foodie FriDIY #85 is up & live! Come link up and sharing your amazing creations – whether that be a recipe or a new DIY project – show me what you got! Love to see the latest and great and please take a moment, tweet, post or share your link. The more work we all do, the more opportunity we all have to get our name & blog out there. Thank you!
Couple of things….Don’t forget after you get done linking up, drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked …I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find.
Time for the features and we had so many wonderful recipes, cool DIY projects & fun stuff to choose from it was a really tough! I have a bit of St. Paddy’s day fun included and some other wonderful choices – here are my features – starting at the top & working from left to right;
- Starting off our party with Cobb Salad on a Stick from Carrie Elle
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Banner from Easy Crafts 101
- The Thin Mint Truffles are from The Gold Lining Girl
- Hungry for Yummy Cheesy Pasta? Grab a fork and head on over to Intentional Hospitality
- Those beautiful veggies are from The Flavor Bender – Brown Butter Roasted Asparagus and Kumquats
- and last…but not least the lovely Pistachio Macaroons are from Sweet and Savory by Shinee
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow us on Pinterest –
This is a food and DIY party…all posts not pertaining to food or DIY will be deleted. Please do not link up link parties. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties – So come on….let’s play – link up to Foodie FriDIY #84 now!