Foodie FriDIY #84 – Welcome to #FoodieFriDIY! The weather has been gorgeous here in Central California in fact the high today was 77 degrees! That’s just crazy for February – good news is….it’s beautiful! Bad news….we could sure use more rain, hopefully we’ll get more before our winter season is done. How about you? How’s the weather where you live? Have you been hunkering down & making good old fashioned comfort food this week? Got a great DIY project to share? Well then let’s get to – it’s to time link up & play!
Couple of things….Don’t forget after you get done linking up, drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked …I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find.
Time for the features and we had so many amazing meals, DIY projects & fun stuff to choose from it was a really tough choice, but I thinking I’ve picked something for everyone – starting at the top & working from left to right;
- Starting off our party with a refreshing glass of Watermelon Cucumber Infused Water from The Kitchen Chopper
- Strawberry Fool from In Good Flavor
- In the middle is Roasted Salmon with Strawberry Balsamic Reduction from Embellishmints
- Those yummy Slow Cooked Spare Ribs are from Recipe This
- How about this amazing Texas Chopped Chicken Salad from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Lastly, just look how sweet these little bunnies are from Clean & Scentsible
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow us on Pinterest –
This is a food and DIY party…all posts not pertaining to food or DIY will be deleted. Please do not link up link parties. By linking up to #FoodieFriDIY, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties – So come on….let’s play – link up to Foodie FriDIY #84 now!