Foodie FriDIY 118 Link Party is Live Now!
We don’t get many seasons here in Fresno. But in the fall, we relish those cooler nights usually 48-55 degrees and beautiful 80 degree days. Life doesn’t get much better than that! My hubby and I have been going for walks every night. It’s just so beautiful right now! This weekend we are probably going to take a drive to Yosemite to look for fall color.
How about you, what is fall like where you live? I think fall is my favorite time of the year!
As usual I’ve been busy this week. Offered up a great grocery list for affordable, healthy shopping & cooking. You can print off a free copy of it by clicking here.
I also shared the recipe for my Risotto – so yummy and an easy meal too!
But now it’s time for business – this weeks features are (as usual) delicious and fun!
- I’m starting off with this amazing Maple Pumpkin Cheese from Through Her Looking Glass – the recipe looks amazing and her pictures are mouthwatering! Who wouldn’t want a slice?
- Next up is right up my alley a yummy Strawberry Walnut Avocado Salad (you know she had me at strawberry! This salad is served up from The Busy Budgeter!
- These Honey Lollipops, don’t they look fun? Tasty too! An easy treat from The Monday Box.
- Who couldn’t use a Fall Cleaning Checklist? It’s time to de-clutter and this list from Nepa Mom is complete. I love that feeling of accomplishment after a project!!
- And last but not least is this lovely Guinness and Cheddar Fondue from Ethnic Spoon. I love fondue because it slows down the meal and becomes more about the conversation rather than being in a big hurry to be done and off to the next thing. Fondue is perfect for date night too!
Please take a moment to drop by the features and drop a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share. I know they would just love to hear from you!
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 117! Link up now, we’re live until Sunday. I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!
Foodie FriDIY 118 is live now!