Foodie FriDIY 117
Foodie FriDIY 177 is live now so head on down and link up to join the party.
I’ve had some fun this week. I took a poll for my next live-feed. The poll was between would you like to learn how to make Risotto or Fried Rice? Risotto won so that was this week’s video. Here it is below – Easy Risotto in less than 30 minutes!
Fall is my favorite time of year and there are beautiful meals being made and amazing DIY projects! Let me share with you just a few of these creations below.
- You know me, I’m a gal that loves soup and this delicious Asian Style Vegetable Soup would be so good simmering away on the stove! Thank you so much She Saved for bring us this big bowl of goodness!
- And if you’re looking for amazing ideas and ways to decorate your home for fall then swing on over to Walking on Sunshine and see of the amazing Fall Decorating Ideas on display!
- Next up is another delicious soup Organic Thai Detox Lentil Soup is from La Petite Chef – love the beautiful combination of flavors in this meal. I would love a big bowl of this on a cold winter’s day!
- This yummy bite from Recipe Reminiscing definitely caught my eye. Smoked Salmon with Spinach and Eggs looks quite delicious!
- And if you’ve ever wondered what to do with your leftovers, you’ll definitely want to check out the post from Whole Foods Home. Here’s a gal after my own heart. I love to cook, but I don’t always like to eat the same thing each day. Here she gives you some terrific ideas for repurposing! A great way to save time & money – love this post!
Please take a moment to drop by the features and drop a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share. I know they would just love to hear from you!
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 117! Link up now, we’re live until Sunday. I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!