Foodie FriDIY 109 – Back to School!
Could it be back to school time already? When I was a kid school didn’t start until after Labor Day. Seems too soon for me (but then I don’t have kids at home! 😀 ) So since it’s back to school time, I thought we’d make it all about that, so let’s just right in!
- First up is 10 Brilliant Tools Tricks and Ideas for Packing School Lunches from Delightful Made – make sure to swing by and check these out!
- Next is Back to School Resources – tons of great ideas from Second Chance to Dream.
- And what is back to school without some great ideas for Quick & Easy Suppers? Cooking on a Budget gives us all kinds of options for easy dinner ideas!
- Can’t leave the teachers out! Domestically Speaking offers up some great gifts the Teachers will love, click here and be inspired!
- Do you have an older kid? Learn How to Save Money on College Textbooks from Premeditated Leftovers.
Please take a moment and visit the featured blogs to leave them a comment!
It’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 108! I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!)
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.